Since the spring semester 2016, all theology programmes follow in general the regulations outlined by the Academic Quality Handbook of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
The basic rules are outlined in the Undergraduate Student Handbook.
Please note that the same general rules apply for postgraduate students and the programme specific items will be incorporated into a later version of a Student Handbook.
A Frequently Asked Questions section will be available her shortly.
Please ask your tutor or the Academic Registrar (Manfred Lemke) for further information.
All forms have to be submitted to the Admissions & Records Office or to the Academic Registrar at Newbold College
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Extenuating Circumstances Appeal Form
- Suspension of Studies Form
- Request to Adjust Period of Study Form
- Statement of Compensatory Measures (Students with Disabilities)